Retail Store Marketing and Management Checklist and Guide
The Retail Store Management, Marketing and Merchandising Guide and Checklist
The Retail Store Management, Marketing and Merchandising Guide and Checklist is an exceptionally powerful management process whereby an owner or manager of a Retail Store can quickly and efficiently conduct an operational evaluation of their Retail Store. The Retail Store Management, Marketing and Merchandising Guide and Checklist has 979 different tactics, strategies, and action items organized within twenty three (23) different profit-producing modules that focus on all aspects of managing a successful store that range from Store Image to Customer Service to Operations management. The store manager or owner is "walked through" a methodical, step-by-step evaluation process that is quite thorough, provides a careful, thoughtful analysis, and identifies numerous opportunities for improving your store's operations. For ONLY a small investment of $69.95, this Checklist is designed for the serious business owner or manager who truly desires to bring their retail store to the another level of growth, customer satisfaction and store profitability.
will quickly improve your Retailing Operations and Business Strategy.
Type of Store: The Retail Management, Marketing and Merchandising Guide and Checklist will help any type of retail store become more successful - - Antique, Appliance, Bakery, Bike, Book, Boutique, Bridal, Candy, Camera, Clothing, Craft, Curtain, Discount, Fabric, Flower, Furniture, Gallery, Garden Center, Gift, Hardware, Health, Hobby, Home Goods, Jewelry, Lighting, Maternity, Music, Nursery, Pet, Photoshop, Shoe, Specialty, Sports, Toy, Variety, Video, or any other type of retail shopping environment. Owners or Managers of both small and large stores of all types have successfully used this checklist to significantly enhance their operations. And, you can too!
Important Benefits: This Checklist is an easy-to-use, comprehensive workbook that will help you and/or your Store's Manager improve your store's profitability - Quickly and Easily! The Retail Management, Marketing and Merchandising Guide and Checklist features the following benefits:
Who Is This For? This Checklist is designed for the serious owner or manager who truly desires to evolve their Retail Store to the next level of growth and profitability. Most of the 979 tactics and strategies can be applied toward any type or size retail store. Some are best utilized with small stores while some are better for larger stores. Some tactics and strategies are free; many have a minimal cost, while a few may require a small investment. Some require only an attitudinal change while others may require a change in a process or a procedure. However, all of the 979 topics merit your thoughtful consideration as you begin to develop a strategy for implementing a "continuous improvement process" for your store.
- 979 different tactics, strategies, and action items to be considered and evaluated - all designed to improve your Store's PROFITABILITY!
- Twenty three (23) different profit-producing categories ranging from Store Image to Customer Service to Operations management!
- A step-by-step process to evaluate all aspects of your Store's operations and eliminate inefficient, ineffective processes and procedures!
- A practical, down-to-earth, road map that can be easily utilized by the owner or delegated to a manager or key employee!
- A low-cost investment of ONLY $69.95 with a high-yield ROI.
- Instant Download after credit card verification!
- Developed by an experienced Business Consultant who has worked with hundreds of small businesses, many of which were Retail Stores.
- Developed over a two year period working with Retail Store Owners who tested the Checklist and provided valuable development suggestions.
- Saves you valuable time because it will help you quickly identify and eliminate inefficient procedures and tactics.
- Saves you lots of $$$$$$$ because it costs far less than one hour of a Consultant's billable time.
- Saves you lots of $$$$$$$ because you don't have to develop an evaluation process - it already exists. And, it works!
- Can be used as an employee developent tool - give this checklist to a key employee or manager to perform the assessment for you.
- Helps you spot and avoid the Red Flags that spell D-I-S-A-S-T-E-R.
- Focused primarily on helping YOU become a more profit oriented Owner/Manager.
- Organizes all of the most important action items for improving profitability in one convenient workbook.
- Includes a section entitled Retail Horror Stories describing dozens of actual vignettes of mistakes retail stores of all sizes make that "drive away" good customers. The lessons contained therein are poignant and serve as a guide for "what NOT to do" to your customers!
- Helps with the financial analysis of your store as it presents several sample Net Income Statements of actual stores. They can be used as a basis for comparing your store's income and expenses. Although each model presents a different set of operational circumstances, they can prove helpful for providing additional insight into your store's current cost structure.
- Includes a chapter on Taking Care of Your Most Valuable Asset - YOU the Owner!
- Gives you "Peace of Mind" by knowing that you made an intelligent, informed decision to utilize an effective, efficient process that will improve your Store's operations this year!
- And, much, much more!
Instant Download after Credit Card verification!
Competitive Advantage: As it is with your store, your competitors are also looking for opportunities where they can find marketing or cost advantages. If you don't take pre-emptive action to improve your business on a regular basis, your competition will leave you behind in the marketplace. Revenue, profitability, and customer satisfaction will then suffer. However, implementing one or two minor improvements based upon the self-assessment checklist could possibly result in 10X, 20X or 100X return on both the time and money you have invested in this process. Make an investment in both yourself and your business by purchasing this checklist, and then conduct the assessment! Your customers will be glad you did. And, when the results show on your bottom line, you will be glad you did also.
Based on my Business Consulting Experience! The Retail Management, Marketing and Merchandising Guide and Checklist is based upon my personal experience working with hundreds of small businesses. As a business consultant for both the City of Portsmouth, NH and Somersworth, NH for 8 years, I advised over 500 small business owners, the majority of which were retail stores. Many of these small business owners participated in the two year development process of this checklist by testing it several times and providing valuable, real-world input. Now you can also improve your operations, and, hence, your profitability when you actively apply the tactics contained in this checklist!
How to Use: The assessment process is quite thorough and does require a small investment of your time. However, it is important to emphasize that it is not necessary to complete the assessment in one sitting, in one day, in one week or even in one month. Selecting one, two, three or more of the major categories in this document as a priority on which to focus can be a more practical approach than trying to "do it all" at one time. Also, you may want to consider a methodical process whereby you and/or your management team (or a key employee) conducts the assessment using a different module each week. This checklist can serve as an important business reference manual that can be utilized time and time again on an as needed basis on your personal timetable.
Income Statements: The Checklist has an addendem entitled Sample Net Income statements containing actual Net Income Statements of several stores. These statements can be used as a basis for comparing your store's income and expenses. Although each financial model presents a different set of operational circumstances, they should prove helpful with providing some insight into your store's current cost structure.
Horror Stories: The Checklist has an addendum entitled Retail Horror Stories that illustrates dozens of mistakes that Retail Stores of all sizes make that "drive away" good customers. These events have actually happened and reflect the failings of many retail stores. They happen in many stores and in many towns and cities all over the world. Fortunately, there are poignant lessons that can be learned through the mistakes of others that will serve as a guide for "what not to do" to your customers.
Instant Download after Credit Card verification!
Two-for-One: Each of the 23 modules has a simple, but thorough, two-part process. The first part of the assessment process entitled ASSESSMENT will rapidly isolate any problem areas and identify opportunities for quickly improving your operations. This process is thought-provoking and will no doubt stimulate a lot of new ideas for you, or if you have a management team, will generate much discussion among them. The second part entitled IMPLEMENTATION is a management process that will help you prioritize and manage the implementation of any tactic or strategy as well as identify the "action items" that will have the biggest impact on your profitability.
Value: Conducting the self-assessment will have an immediate impact on both customer service and profitability. Conducting the self-assessment process on a quarterly or semi-annual basis will help keep you focused on your Store's long-term objectives. Sharing the results of this self-assessment process with your employees and assigning them a specific problem to address can be a valuable training exercise and/or employee development tool. If a number of problems have been identified, it will be important to prioritize your actions based upon the highest and best return that can be achieved for the amount of investment you can make at this time. Additionally, comparing a previous quarter's results with the current quarterly performance will determine the rate of progress you have made in each area. Committing to conducting such an assessment on a regular basis will result in a continual improvement process that in turn will result in a higher level of customer satisfaction and store profitability.
When to Use: In every business operation, opportunities abound for improvement. Increasing revenue, improving customer relations, and reducing costs are three critical elements for improving long-term profitability. A comprehensive self-assessment process, such as this one, will keep you focused on your mission, the three critical elements, and on maintaining your profitability. It is envisioned this checklist can be used in one of six ways:
Satisfaction Guaranteed - 100% Risk Free: Still not sure this Checklist will help you and your Retail Store? Well, I want you to feel completely comfortable before you order. Therefore, I would encourage you to continue exploring my website where you will find more information regarding Jaguar Consulting, Inc., our services, testimonials, additional profit-building Business Checklists, White Papers, and other reassuring information.
- You can use this tool to personally conduct an assessment of your retail store.
- You can assign one of your store managers (or a key employee) the task of conducting the assessment as part of an overall employee development process.
- You can have a neighboring retail store owner conduct the assessment of your store and, in return, you can conduct an assessment of their store.
- You can have a Board Member, a Management Advisory Committee Member, or a trusted advisor conduct the assessment.
- You, or a key employee, can conduct a partial assessment of your store by using one, two, three or more of the major categories in this document to focus specifically on a problem(s) previously identified by yourself, an employee, or a customer.
- You can utilize an independent consultant to conduct this assessment for you. However, that would defeat the purpose of a self-assessment program. A do-it-yourself process can save you many thousands of dollars in consulting fees, and, the truth is, you could probably conduct a much better evaulation yourself. Once you have identified a problem area(s), you may then want to engage an experienced consultant or specialist on a short-term basis to help with these specific areas.
Since I know from personal experience that the information contained in this Checklist is so valuable, I will personally guarantee your satisfaction!
The Retail Store Management, Marketing and Merchandising Guide and Checklist comes with a No-Questions-Asked, No-Hassle, THREE MONTH MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. If you honestly feel that if after applying this Checklist to your retail business it hasn't helped improve your Store's operations, hasn't helped improve efficiency, hasn't saved you time or money, and hasn't made you a more profit oriented Owner or Manager, then just return the Checklist PDF (and all copies) by email anytime within the next 90 days and we will refund the $69.95 you paid (Note: This guarantee applies ONLY to retail store owners or managers and NOT to consultants, students, educators or curiosity seekers). Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Instant Download after Credit Card verification!
Quantity Discounts: Volume pricing at substantially reduced discounts off the retail price based on print quantities is available if you have multiple store locations, anticipate frequent usage of the checklists, or are part on an organization that provides goods or services to retail stores and would like to use the checklist as a marketing/business development tool. Additionally, the opportunity to "brand" the Retail Management, Marketing and Merchandising Guide and Checklist with your company's cover page, letter of introduction, and your logo is available.